Job Number: 23-05998
Pay Rate ($): 30.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Mental Health Professional to work at a Facility in Phoenix, Arizona. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $30 / hour
- This position has no set amount of hours and does not guarantee 40 hrs a week. Please note this position can require floating between different facilities, especially if you want a more full schedule
Supporting Documentation/Additional Qualifications:
- Copy of diploma/transcripts to support graduation with a master' s degree behavioral health, social services, or related field.
- Copy of a current, valid, unrestricted license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - OR - Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) issued by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners.
- Copy of current, completed PSV from the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners obtained via the following link: https://www.Azbbhe.Us .
- Minimum two years of past work experience in this position.
Service Description: Coordinates regarding psychosocial treatment issues related to patient care. Presents relevant findings that pertain to mental status and patient risk in an acute environment. Prepares comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessments, mental status exams, treatment plans, and other clinical reports. Provides individual treatment and crisis intervention services. Facilitates therapeutic and psychoeducational group treatment. Conducts short term, solution-focused therapy with the use of treatment plans, goals, and objectives. Develops treatment plans for patients with serious mental illness and co-occurring disorders. Maintains familiarity with mental health diagnoses that correspond to International Classification of Diseases (ICD) and Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM). Coordinates treatment with Maricopa County Sherriff' s Office (MCSO), courts, and community providers for continuity of care.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Megan Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).