Job Number: 23843099
Pay Rate ($): 50.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Mental Health Coordinator - LPC, LCSW, LMFT to work at a Facility in Cushing, OK. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $50 / hour
- Days, M-F - 8 week initial duration
- Plans, coordinates, implements and evaluates all aspects of mental health in conjunction with health services personnel and the District Leadership Team.
- Maintains records and reports regarding student mental health as it relates to school safety and the mental health assistance allocation.
- Works with community partners/agencies to develop protocols that will result in increased information sharing, collaboration, and mental health services
- Responsible for data collection and data analysis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Mental Health Coordinator - LPC, LCSW, LMFT
- A valid and current Mental Health Coordinator - LPC, LCSW, LMFT license issued by the state of OK
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at 505-565-5558 and ask to speak with Barbara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.