Job Number: 23-10250
Pay Rate ($): 0.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking Mental Health Clinician to work at in Pueblo, Colorado. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
- five 8-hour day or a four 10-hour day schedule.
- Assess nature of clients' situation by interviewing and reviewing personal history
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
- Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
- Maintain accurate client documentation
Accepts the following professions:
- Minimum 1 year previous working experience as a Mental Health Clinician
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of Colorado
1. Licensed Professional Counselor
2. Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate
3. Licensed Clinical Social Worker
4. Licensed Social Worker
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Jesus Monday-Friday.