Job Number: 23088165
Pay Rate ($): 16.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Medical Assistant/Correctional Health Technician to work at a Facility in Phoenix, Arizona. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $16 / hour
Supporting Documentation/Additional Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Copy of certificate of completion from a MA accredited Health Care Training Program, as detailed in Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.) § 32-1456 (D), or exceptions as listed in R4-16-401 (B).
- Copy of current, completed fit testing for N95 particulate respirators.
- Copy of current, completed First Aid Certification.
- Minimum one year of past work experience in this position.
Service Description: Performs duties within the MA scope of practice to ensure quality patient care, under the direct supervision of medical or nursing personnel. Completes required documentation in the electronic health record or other modality. Prepares patients for examination and treatment, takes patient histories, vital signs, and records chief complaints. Performs office procedures, tests, and examinations. Maintains adequate supplies for exam/procedure rooms. Transcribes provider orders, schedules return appointments. Administers injections, immunizations, and skin TB test per protocol. Performs venipunctures and lab tests. Conducts office duties including copying, filing, scanning, scheduling, and document preparation. Demonstrates proficiency in computer skills to create documents, spreadsheets, emails, and calendar tasks utilizing Microsoft Office software.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Brenda Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.