Job Number: 23611586
Pay Rate ($): 25.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Medical Assistant to work at a Facility in Fox Lake, Wisconsin. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today
Pay Rate: $25 / hour
- Class: MedAssist1 Shift: 1 Start: 07: 00: 00 End: 15: 30: 00
- MD scheduling, provider vital signs, MD assistance with minor procedures, telemedicine, and clerical functions such as answering phones, telemedicine prep.
- Main duties room patients, review schedules, stock supplies, assist with occasional procedure, sterilization of tools, and keeping emergency equipment inventory updated.
- Should be autonomous, organized, ability to work in a face paced environment without a lot of guidance.
- Willing to take on extra tasks as needed & if main job duties are complete, dependable, good attendance record.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Record patient information such as vital signs, weight and changes in medical history
- Update and maintain all client records
- Assist nurse in maintaining medical inventory
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Medical Assistant
- Must have up to date certification in the state of Wisconsin
- CPR card issued by the American Heart Association
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Tawnya Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.