Job Number: 23-13234
Pay Rate ($): 37.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to work at Philadelphia, PA. These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $37 / hour
- Area: Curran-Fromhold (CFCF) Class: LPN Shift: 2 Start: 15: 00: 00 End: 23: 30: 00
- Med Pass
- Health Assessments
- Sick Calls
- Provides general nursing care to patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing care to number of patients.
- Additional LPN duties given by Supervisor.
The requirements are:
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- A valid and current LPN license issued within the US
- A valid and current CPR card
- Experience n ER, Psychiatric, MS or Clinic
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at 505-565-5558 and ask to speak with Barbara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM MT)