Job Number: 23-13553
Pay Rate ($): 43.0
Health Advocates Network is seeking a Licensed Social Worker/Counselor to work at a facility in Canon City, Colorado. This is a registry position with our company.
Pay Rate: $43 / hour
- 8: 00am-5: 00pm Monday-Thursday
- 3-6+ month contract
- Develop treatment plans to serve as the basis for treatment.
- Provide individual and group therapy.
- Perform routine assessments and interviews to determine progress.
- Update diagnosis and psychiatric needs levels.
- Refer inmates to psychology for more complex psychological assessment. Provide information to psychiatry to include client history, previous diagnoses, and alternative treatment available.
- Renders clinical direction to non-clinical staff in health care and treatment of inmates. Assures continuity of care for inmates by making appropriate referral and providing necessary information and documentation for transition to receiving units, facilities, or agencies.
- Knowledge of and ability to conduct crisis assessment and counseling utilizing therapist manuals and protocols and agency/facility security policies
- Ability to effectively communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Isaiah Monday-Friday.
- Minimum 1-year previous working experience as a Licensed Social Worker
- Must be a Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- A valid and current license issued within the CO
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, social work, or related field.
- licensed social worker with a previous history in child development and possess a masters.