Job Number: 23-09101
Pay Rate ($): 43.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Licensed Professional Counselor to work at a facility in Sterling, Colorado. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $43 / hour
- Treating patients for general mental health concerns.
- Assessments, group and individual counseling, treatment plans, discharge planning.
- Other general mental health duties as assigned, while working with a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
- Minimum one year (12 months) of experience as a Professional Sex Offender Counselor OR a Professional Mental Health Counselor.
- Masters that are licensed
- Experience with group counseling is required.
- Master' s or Doctoral Degree in a Mental Health field such as Counseling, Social worker, marriage and family therapy, or Psychology from a program approved by CACREP, CSWE, COAMFTE, or APA.
- Possession of a valid license through the state of Colorado, Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA).
- Possession of a valid and current CPR/BLS card.
If interested in this position, please apply directly through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jesus (Monday-Friday 8: 30 AM-5: 00 PM PST).