Job Number: 23-10331
Pay Rate ($): 45.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to work at a Correctional Institution in Tillery, North Carolina . This is a registry position with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $45 / hour
- 6a-230p 1st shift 8 hours
- 2p-1030p 2nd shift 8 hour
- 1st shift hours: 0700-1530
- 2nd shift hours: 1030-1800
- Responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients.
- Screen, observe, and assess patients, provide basic wound care and personal care to patients.
- Deliver routine respiratory therapy and other treatments.
- Catheter and colostomy care.
- Collect vital signs and specimens.
- Prepare and administer medications.
- Administer and interpret TB skin tests.
- Observe and record pertinent patient information.
- Respond to emergencies, and assist the Registered Nurse and Physician, as required.
- Minimum one year (12 months) of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- A valid and current LPN license issued by the state of North Carolina.
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. LPN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
If interested in this position, please apply directly through this job post. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jessica Monday-Friday (8: 30 AM-5: 00 PM PST).