Job Number: 22591854
Pay Rate ($): 27.0
Staff Today Inc (STI) is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to work at the state Correctional Facility in Spruce Pine, North Carolina . This is a registry position in which working for Staff Today Inc at the state facility.
- 6a-230p 1st shift 8 hours
- 2p-1030p 2nd shift 8 hour
- Special Needs 8 or 12 hr shifts
- Responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients, within the scope of practice to include, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Screen, observe, and assess patients, provide basic wound care and personal care to patients.
- Deliver routine respiratory therapy and other treatments.
- Catheter and colostomy care.
- Collect vital signs and specimens.
- Prepare and administer medications.
- Administer and interpret TB skin tests.
- Observe and record pertinent patient information.
- Respond to emergencies, and assist the Registered Nurse and Physician, as required.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a LPN.
- A valid and current LPN license issued by the State of North Carolina.
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. LPN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Isaac Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).