Job Number: 23-13964
Pay Rate ($): 0.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to work at a Facility in Pinckneyville, IL. These are registry positions with our company.
Travel Pay Rate 36 hours
Weekly Gross Pay ($27 per hour x 36 hr.) $972.00
Weekly Travel Stipend - Non taxed (pay-lodging $700, M&I $483=$1183.00 weekly ) $1, 183.00
Total Pay Weekly ($1183 is not taxed) $2, 155.00
Feels Like per hour ($2, 155.00/36hrs=$59.86) $59.86
- Med Pass
- Health Assessments
- Sick Calls
- Provides general nursing care to patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing care to number of patients.
- Additional LPN duties given by Supervisor.
The requirements are:
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- A valid and current LPN license issued within the US
- A valid and current CPR card
- Experience n ER, Psychiatric, MS or Clinic
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at 505-565-5558 and ask to speak with Barbara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM MT)