Job Number: 23-13906
Pay Rate ($): 31.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to work at a Facility in Phoenix, Arizona. These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $31 / hour
- This position has no set amount of hours and does not guarantee 40 hrs a week. Please note this position can require floating between different facilities, especially if you want a more full schedule.
Supporting Documentation/Additional Qualifications:
- Copy of current, valid, unrestricted license as an LPN issued by the Arizona State Board of Nursing -OR- issued by a participating Compact State.
- Copy of current, completed PSV from the National Council of State Boards of Nursing obtained via the following link: https://www.Nursys.Com .
- Copy of current, completed fit testing for N95 particulate respirators.
- Copy of current, completed First Aid Certification.
- Minimum one year of past work experience in this position.
Service Description: Performs standard nursing procedures as ordered. Provides health-related education as appropriate to patient needs. Administers medication and completes related pharmacological procedures. Collects data for assessment of care needs, reports findings, and delivers appropriate nursing interventions under the direction of a RN or Health Care provider. Monitors patient's progress and reports outcomes. Completes and processes all required documentation in a comprehensive and objective manner.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Brenda Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).