Job Number: 23975881
Pay Rate ($): 0.0
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to work at a facility in McAlester, Oklahoma. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
36hrs Travel Package
Weekly Gross Pay = $576
Local Hourly Rate (Taxable) = $16
Weekly Travel Stipend Non-Taxed- goes to the net pay = $525 (Hotel-371 Meals-154)
Total Weekly ($525 is not taxed)= $1101
Feels like per hour = $30.58
$1101 div 36 hours = $30.58
Job Responsibilities (vary by level, but may include the following):
- Performs nursing procedures or specialized functions in accordance with knowledge, skills and licensure.
- Participates in the evaluation of responses to interventions.
- Teaches basic nursing skills and related principles.
- Delegates nursing care tasks such as: taking temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure, giving enemas, douches, and sitz baths, collecting specimens, and measuring intake and output.
- Assists in assessing, reporting, and recording health status of patients, families, and groups in a variety of settings.
- Participates in developing and implementing appropriate aspects of a plan of care.
- Administers medications as ordered.
- Reports appropriate patient information to supervisor or appropriate health team member.
- Serves as Charge Nurse on a unit, supervising staff performing medication administration and patient care.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Must have valid LPN license and able to practice in the state of Oklahoma
- Qualified for travel rate if permanent residence is 50+ miles away
- A valid and current CPR card
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
If interested in this position, please apply through this job post. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Pauline Monday-Friday (8: 30 AM-5: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.