Job Number: 23-14177
Pay Rate ($): 0.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to work at a facility in McAlester, Oklahoma. These are registry positions with our company.
Lodging = $644 Total M&I $357
Total Stipend $1001
Gross pay $13 X 36hrs=$468
Total Travel Pkg. $1, 469
Blended Hrly Rate $40.91
Job Responsibilities (vary by level, but may include the following):
- Performs nursing procedures or specialized functions in accordance with knowledge, skills and licensure.
- Participates in the evaluation of responses to interventions.
- Teaches basic nursing skills and related principles.
- Delegates nursing care tasks such as: taking temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure, giving enemas, douches, and sitz baths, collecting specimens, and measuring intake and output.
- Assists in assessing, reporting, and recording health status of patients, families, and groups in a variety of settings.
- Participates in developing and implementing appropriate aspects of a plan of care.
- Administers medications as ordered.
- Reports appropriate patient information to supervisor or appropriate health team member.
- Serves as Charge Nurse on a unit, supervising staff performing medication administration and patient care.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Must have valid LPN license and able to practice in the state of Oklahoma
- Qualified for travel rate if permanent residence is 50+ miles away
- A valid and current CPR card
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
If interested in this position, please apply through this job post. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jakie Monday-Friday (8: 30 AM-5: 00 PM PST).