Job Number: 23-06631
Pay Rate ($): 28.0
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to work at a facility in Aiea, Hawaii . This is a registry position with our company Staff Today Inc.
Pay Rate: $28 / hour
- Responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients.
- Screen, observe, and assess patients, provide basic wound care and personal care to patients.
- Deliver routine respiratory therapy and other treatments.
- Catheter and colostomy care.
- Collect vital signs and specimens.
- Prepare and administer medications.
- Administer and interpret TB skin tests.
- Observe and record pertinent patient information.
- Respond to emergencies, and assist the Registered Nurse and Physician, as required.
- Minimum one year (12 months) of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- A valid and current LPN license issued by the state of HI.
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. LPN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
- First time Licensed Practical Nurse must have 6 months of recent (within the last 3 years) nursing experience gained within a hospital or similar acute care setting
If interested in this position, please apply directly through this job post. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jesus Monday-Friday (8: 30 AM-5: 00 PM PST).