Job Number: 23734261
Pay Rate ($): 38.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is seeking a Licensed Mental Health Practitioners II to work at facility in Kearney, Nebraska . This is a registry position in which working for Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $38 / hour
- Performs initial assessment, makes diagnoses and assist with write Individual Service Plans.
- Provide clinical supervision to caseworkers/license-eligible residents and document all supervision activities which will be included in the clinical files.
- Develop forms to document all clinical training and supervision.
- Assists caseworkers in planning and implementing Individual Service Plans.
- Reviews clinical files to ensure compliance with all regulations.
- In conjunction with caseworkers, monitors and reviews individual' s progress according to existing standards and policies of Each One Teach One, LLC.
- Provides individual and family therapy, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Licensed Mental Health Practitioners II
- A valid and current license issued by the State of NE .
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients.
If interested in this position, Staff Today accepts applications via email and fax. You may also apply directly through this job post. If you have any questions, please contact Jesus at our offices 800-928-5561.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.