Job Number: 23-09105
Pay Rate ($): 39.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is seeking a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist to work at a facility in Sterling, Colorado. This is a registry position with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $39 / hour
- Observing and noting your thoughts on intra-familial functioning.
- Elucidating clients' perceptions about disruptions within their structures.
- Clarifying the existence of helpful environmental resources.
- Uncovering latent determinants of dysfunction and then ameliorating such issues.
- Assisting clients with their processing of grief and other variations of negative effects.
- Advising on stabilizing home and schooling provisions.
- Formulating reports for admission as reliable expert evidence.
- Providing balanced expert testimonies once called upon.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Jesus Monday-Friday.
- Minimum 1-year previous working experience as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Masters that are licensed
- A valid and current license issued within the CO
- Pertinent counseling degree, preferably in marriage and family therapy.
- Appropriate therapist' s license.
- Demonstrable experience as a marriage and family therapist.
- Intimately familiar with local ideas about familial interactions.
- Top-notch intervention skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to exude your expertise under cross-examination.
- Impartial, emotionally intelligent, and judicious.