Job Number: 23-07883
Pay Rate ($): 68.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to work at a facility in Santa Ana, California. This is a registry position with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $68 / hour
- Day shifts beginning at either 0600, 0700, 0730 or 0900, depending on assignment.
- 4 shifts that need to be filled for 1230-2300. Shifts run Sun-Wed & Wed-Sun.
- Periodically serves as clinician-of-the-day by being available for on-call during scheduled workdays for patient emergencies
- Conducts initial mental health evaluations to assess patient' s current needs and make treatment recommendations in the initial evaluation
- Conducts clinically sound risk evaluations including clinical review, applying risk assessment protocols, pertinent data/chart reviews, proper documentation and consultations as needed
- Meets with mentally ill patients for crisis intervention, group psychotherapy and face-to-face interviews, etc.
- Identifies the relevant signs and symptoms of psychiatric disorders in order to comprehensively assess, diagnose and manage the presenting symptoms
- Writes clinical reports regarding diagnoses and prognoses and develops treatment plans that reflect the standard of practice
- Additional job description details can be provided and assigned by Supervisor.
- (1) year of working experience as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Up to date Licensed Clinical Social Worker license in the state of CA
- Valid CPR card issued by the American Heart Association
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Jesus Monday-Friday.