Job Number: 22942814
Pay Rate ($): 46.0
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to work at a correctional facility in Raleigh, North Carolina. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
- Evaluates and provide a variety of psychological services to individuals and groups, including specialized assessments and interventions.
- Interview individuals and obtain and record personal data and information.
- Develops, implements, monitors and revises treatment plants, interventions and programs.
- Conducts and/or supervises individual and group psychotherapy or counseling sessions.
- Evaluates individual' s eligibility for services.
- Maintains records and documentation consistent with regulatory requirements.
- Provide clinical leadership, program management, and training in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological disorders.
- Provide clinical and/or administrative supervision to unlicensed psychology and direct care staff.
- Monitor and coordinate psychological services and activities and reviews individual records to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Function as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team and/or collaborates with other health care professionals and disciplines to achieve individuals' treatments goals.
- Develops and conducts training.
- Screens, selects and interviews internship candidates.
- Maintains and participates in the development of policies, procedures and standards for psychological services.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of social work principles, techniques, and practices, and their application to complex casework, groupwork, and community problems.
- Considerable knowledge of a wide range of behavior and psychosocial problems and their diagnosis and treatment.
- Considerable knowledge of family and group dynamics, a range of intervention techniques, governmental and private organizations, resources in the community, laws, regulations, and policies which govern the program, methods and principles of casework supervision and training.
- In certain settings, considerable knowledge of medical terminology, disease processes and their treatment as they relate to decisions regarding clinical interventions and appropriate therapies based on medical or psychological diagnosis.
- Skill in establishing rapport with a client and in applying techniques or assessing psychosocial, behavioral, and psychological aspects of client problems.
- Ability to supervise, train, or instruct lower-level social workers, students, or interns in the program; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with members of case load and their families as well as civic, legal, medical, social, and religious organizations. Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely and to plan and execute work effectively.
- Master' s degree in social work from an appropriately accredited institution and two years of supervised social work experience as required by the North Carolina Social Work Certification and Licensure Board.
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of North Carolina
- Must fulfil all requirements for Licensure in North Carolina as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker as required by the North Carolina Social Work Certification and Licensure Board.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Issac Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).