Job Number: 22942992
Pay Rate ($): 46.0
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to work at a correctional facility in Elizabeth City, North Carolina. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
- Periodically serves as clinician-of-the-day by being available for on-call during scheduled workdays for patient emergencies
- Conducts initial mental health evaluations to assess patient' s current needs and make treatment recommendations in the initial evaluation
- Conducts clinically sound risk evaluations including clinical review, applying risk assessment protocols, pertinent data/chart reviews, proper documentation and consultations as needed
- Meets with mentally ill patients for crisis intervention, group psychotherapy and face-to-face interviews, etc.
- Identifies the relevant signs and symptoms of psychiatric disorders in order to comprehensively assess, diagnose and manage the presenting symptoms
- Writes clinical reports regarding diagnoses and prognoses and develops treatment plans that reflect the standard of practice
- Additional job description details can be provided and assigned by Supervisor.
- Master' s degree in social work from an appropriately accredited institution and two years of supervised social work experience as required by the North Carolina Social Work Certification and Licensure Board.
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of North Carolina
- Must fulfil all requirements for Licensure in North Carolina as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker as required by the North Carolina Social Work Certification and Licensure Board.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Issac Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).