Job Number: 23-08539
Pay Rate ($): 72.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to work at a facility in Chico, California. This is a registry position with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $72 / hour
- On site, 20-30 hrs / week or more at our outpatient clinic (hours of operations are 8a-5p Monday – Friday)
- Onsite preferred, but willing to interview telehealth clinician candidates
- Periodically serves as clinician-of-the-day by being available for on-call during scheduled workdays for patient emergencies
- Conducts initial mental health evaluations to assess patient' s current needs and make treatment recommendations in the initial evaluation
- Conducts clinically sound risk evaluations including clinical review, applying risk assessment protocols, pertinent data/chart reviews, proper documentation and consultations as needed
- Meets with mentally ill patients for crisis intervention, group psychotherapy and face-to-face interviews, etc.
- Identifies the relevant signs and symptoms of psychiatric disorders in order to comprehensively assess, diagnose and manage the presenting symptoms
- Writes clinical reports regarding diagnoses and prognoses and develops treatment plans that reflect the standard of practice
- Additional job description details can be provided and assigned by Supervisor.
- Master' s Degree in Social Work from an accredited school of social work.
- Valid and current license issued within CA” OR " In the process of obtaining licensure for the state of California (must possess intern number before applying).
- Must have associate number and be registered with the BBS
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Jesus Monday-Friday.