Job Number: 21929596
Pay Rate ($): 0.0
Staff Today is currently seeking a Licensed BH Professional to work at a detention facility in Albuquerque, NM . These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Weekly Gross Pay: $864.00
Weekly Travel Stipend - Non taxed - goes to the net pay: $1, 001
Total Pay Weekly ($1001 is not taxed): $1, 865.00
Feels like per hour: $51.81
($1, 865.00 div 36 hrs = $51.81)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Shift: 3 Start: 23: 00: 00 End: 07: 30: 00
The requirements are:
- Provides direct outreach to Tribes and youth surrounding mental health/behavioral health issues and substance use treatment.
- Consults and collaborates with mental health providers on the assessment and treatment of psychological disorders, substance use disorders, and psycho-social problems.
- Participates in the intake process by interviewing clients and/or their family members to obtain family, social, employment, medical, and mental health treatment history to determine appropriate level of behavioral health care.
- Provides crisis intervention and behavioral health interventions (including behavioral health case management).
- Coordinates continuity of care and other treatment related services with caseworkers, probation officers, and community and healthcare workers.
- Coordinates mental health support services to clients and families by linking them to other community resources to maximize client self-sufficiency and independence significant to client' s continuum of care.
- Participates in the development of individual and group treatment plans designed to address mental, emotional, and family disorders and dysfunction.
- Participates in treatment team, staff, and professional meetings to discuss client progress.
- Assists with alcohol & sexual abuse programs, as needed to enhance services for patients.
- Provides specialized services to the Behavioral Health Department, such as special program coordination and management.
- Assists in developing community resources for preventive mental health services. Maintains cooperative professional relationships with local community agencies significant to the continuum of care for clients. Conducts outreach and community-based service provision.
- Prepares and regularly maintains progress notes, closing, and/or transfer summaries on clients and related duties as required which will be directly signed off by Behavioral Health Director.
- Engages in individual and/or group supervision while in pursuit of licensure.
- Must be able to travel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Licensed BH Professional
- A valid and current license issued within the US
- A valid and current CPR card
- Experience n ER, Psychiatric, MS or Clinic
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. Must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At 505-429-7535 and ask to speak with Barbara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM MT)