Job Number: 23-08263
Pay Rate ($): 41.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is seeking a Licensed Addiction Counselor to work at a facility in Canon City, Colorado. This is a registry position with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $41 / hour
- Would need to have all their hours, not needing supervision.
- Managing all aspects of a case from date of entry to date of discharge.
- Evaluating patients' physical and mental behaviors.
- Developing appropriate treatment and recovery plans.
- Facilitating individual and group therapy sessions.
- Monitoring patients over time to access treatment progress.
- Collaborating with psychiatrists, doctors, nurses, social workers, and departments of correction.
- Identifying behaviors that interfere with treatment and recovery.
- Assisting primary caregivers to manage addiction-related behavior.
If interested in this position, please apply directly through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jesus (Monday-Friday 8: 30 AM-5: 00 PM PST).
- Minimum one year (12 months) of experience as a Licensed Addictions Counselor
- In-depth knowledge of drug and alcohol testing to monitor treatment plans and medical instructions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a compassionate nature.