Job Number: 23929842
Pay Rate ($): 33.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work in King , Wisconsin . This is a registry position in which working for Staff Today at the state facility.
Pay Rate: $33 / hour
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- A valid and current LPN license issued by the State of Wisconsin.
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. LPN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
If interested in this position, Staff Today accepts applications via email and fax. You may also apply directly through this job post. If you have any questions, please contact Tawnya at our offices 800-928-5561.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.