Job Number: 23-14459
Pay Rate ($): 65.0
Health Advocates Network is seeking a LCSW Clinician Supervisor to work at a facility in Chico, California. This is a registry position with our company.
Pay Rate: $65 / hour
- Part-time or full-time (20hr weekly minimum, hours of operations are 8a-5p Monday –Friday)
- Onsite required.
- Direct supervision of clinicians and student clinicians,
- Oversight and the coordination of practicum students participating in clinic activities,
- Developing and implementing systemic day-to-day operations to be followed at each clinic site.
- The LCSW will also provide therapy services as necessary, and provide support to special integration of mental health and medical services projects.
- The clinical supervisor will be responsible for coordinating trainings and providing documentation support as needed.
- The clinical supervisor will monitor activities at clinics to ensure policies and guidelines are developed and observed.
- The clinical supervisor will be responsible for collecting clinic data and clinical outcome measures and create reports.
- The clinical supervisor will work along with the Marketing Director to market our sites and its mental health services and maintain good public relations.
- Master's Degree in Social Work from an accredited school of social work.
- Valid and current license issued within CA”OR "In the process of obtaining licensure for the state of California (must possess intern number before applying).
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Isaiah Monday-Friday.