Job Number: 23-02432
Pay Rate ($): 0.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Health Professional II (unlicensed MH) to work at a facility in Ordway, Colorado. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports and implements the organization' s vision, mission and values.
- Available to provide clinical supervision while full time clinical supervisor is out.
- Performs all job functions in a professional and courteous manner. This includes answering phone calls and emails timely and providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Fosters and promotes a culture of service excellence and accountability.
- Administers individual assessments, sets treatment plans with specific observable/specific quantifiable goals.
- Actively participates in monthly clinical supervision and further enhances professional growth through trainings and consultation with other para-professionals.
- Complies with organizational policies and procedures.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Jesus Monday-Friday.
- (1) year of working experience as a Health Professional II (unlicensed MH)
- Will take Counselor Licensed in LCSW, or LPC or LMFT
- Up to date Health Professional II in the state of CO
- Valid CPR card issued by the American Heart Association