Job Number: 23-14131
Pay Rate ($): 205.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Gynecologist to work at a facility in McLoud, OK. These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $205 / hour
- Performing annual and regular examinations on patients to diagnose various gynecological conditions.
- Recording and updating patients'medical histories.
- Advising patients on suitable birth control options.
- Performing various diagnostic tests on patients, which include Pap smears, STD tests, ultrasounds, hormone profile blood tests, colposcopies, and endometrial biopsies.
- Explaining test results, diagnoses, and treatment options to patients.
- Performing surgeries and gynecological procedures on patients, such as cervical cryosurgeries, dilation and curettages, pelvic laparoscopies, and sterilizations.
- Referring patients to other healthcare specialists as needed.
- Educating patients on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- Minimum 1-year previous working experience as a Gynecologist
- Proven experience working as a gynecologist.
- The ability to make quick decisions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Empathetic and compassionate.
- CPR card issued by the American Heart Association
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of OK
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jakie Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).