Job Number: 23-13903
Pay Rate ($): 72.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Dentist to work at a Facility in Phoenix, Arizona. These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $72 / hour
- Monday thru Friday from 6: 00 AM - 2: 30 PM with 1/2 hour for lunch
Supporting Documentation/Additional Qualifications:
- Copy of diploma/transcripts to support graduation with a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) -OR- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) from an accredited program.
- Copy of current, valid, unrestricted license as a Dentist issued by the Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners.
- Copy of current, completed PSV from the Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners obtained via the following link: https://dentalboard.Az.Gov/directory .
- Copy of current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)/Controlled Substance Registration Certificate to prescribe Schedule II, III, and IV drugs.
- Copy of current, completed NPI verification from the National Provider Identifier Lookup obtained via the following link: https://www.Npinumberlookup.Org
- Minimum two (2) years of past work experience in this position.
Service Description: Provides routine dental treatment for patients diagnosed with having dental disease. Provides extractions, fills, and denture repairs. Performs dental examinations on patients, diagnoses dental conditions, and develops treatment plans. Records all treatment rendered to the patients in the dental record. Provides instruction to the patient about oral hygiene and post-surgical care. Triages patient's request for dental care and prioritizes according to CHS policies and procedures.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jakie Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).