Job Number: 23401986
Pay Rate ($): 19.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Dental Technician to work at a facility in Sterling, Colorado. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $19 / hour
- Restoring or replacing natural teeth by fabricating crowns, fixed and removable bridges, dentures, and dental implants.
- Constructing dental prostheses for implantology and maxillo-facial reconstructions.
- Receiving physical dental impression molds or computerized models from dental practices and studying dentists' instructions.
- Encasing wax replicas of dental impressions with suitable mold materials.
- Constructing prostheses and devices by replacing wax with plastic, metal, or ceramic materials.
- Polishing and finishing dental prostheses and devices prior to placement by dentists.
- Making adjustments to dental prostheses and devices before final placement.
- Managing supply inventories, performing routine equipment maintenance and facilitating repairs.
- Documenting processes, as well as adhering to industry regulations and safety standards.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of dental laboratory technologies and techniques.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Dental Technician
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of California
- Computer skills needed
- Knowledge of sterilization
- Must be able to take X-Rays
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Jesus Monday-Friday.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.