Job Number: 23-12139
Pay Rate ($): 45.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Dental Hygienist to work at a facility in Waupun, WI . These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $45 / hour
- Using dental instruments to clean accretions, calcareous deposits, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums.
- Looking for indications of oral cancer by feeling lymph nodes under patient chins for signs of tenderness or swelling.
- Noting and reviewing patient medical history.
- Using probes to examine and locate periodontal recessed gums and other signs of gum disease.
- Recording dental decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentists.
- Maintaining dental equipment and x-ray machine.
- Feeling and visually examining gums for signs of disease, sores, and other dental health issues.
- Exposing and developing x-ray film.
- Sharpening and sterilizing dental instruments.
- Promoting preventative dental care to improve patient oral health care.
- Applying fluorides and other dental decay prevention agents.
- Working with dentists and dental assistants.
- Maintaining a dental hygiene program for patients.
- Minimum 2 years previous working experience as a DENTAL HYGIENIST
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of WI
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Vanessa Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).