Job Number: 23948164
Pay Rate ($): 0.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Dental Assistant to work at a facility in San Diego, CA . These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Travel --- blended hourly rate: $42.81
Total Lodging-weekly $644.00
Total M&I - weekly $57.00
Total Non-taxable Stipend Wkly.$ 1, 001.00
$15 X 36 hours per week $540.00
Total Travel Pkg $ 1, 541.00
Blended Hrly Rate $42.81
Under the direct supervision of a Dentist, provides assistance during examination and oral surgery treatment of detainees/inmates.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Sterilizes instruments in the dental office. Lays out needed tools and instruments for scheduled procedures.
- Provides chair-side assistance by keeping operating field clear, passing instruments, and suctioning.
- Mixes restorative materials as required.
- Assists in taking intra-oral and extra-oral x-rays as requested.
- Develops and mounts x-ray films.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of dental clinic according to OSHA standards.
- Performs dental screenings and schedules appointments as necessary.
- Maintains dental charts and records dental findings.
- Schedules patients for dental appointments.
- Prepares patient' s schedule for escort officer.
- Maintains compliance with company policies for accreditation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at 505-429-7535 and ask to speak with Barbara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM MT)
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Graduate from an accredited dental assistant program and current license or certification (where applicable) to practice in the state in which the facility is located is required. Maintains a current copy of license on file at the facility at all times.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience as a Dental Assistant preferred.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.