Job Number: 23-12374
Pay Rate ($): 26.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Dental Assistant to work at a Facility in Denton, OH. These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $26 / hour
- Mon-Fri 7: 00 am to 3: 30
- Assist the dentist during dental procedures, including preparing and sterilizing instruments, handing instruments to the dentist, and providing suction or other assistance as needed.
- Take and develop dental x-rays.
- Perform dental charting and documentation of treatment plans.
- Assist with dental lab tasks, including pouring impressions and trimming models.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at 505-565-5558 and ask to speak with Barbara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
- Must have Ohio Dental Radiographer license/certification needed - High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer completion of an accredited dental assistant program.
- Strong knowledge of dental procedures, instruments, and materials.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Administrative duties are also required.
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.