Job Number: 23092112
Pay Rate ($): 27.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Dental Assistant to work at a correctional Facility in Asheville, North Carolina. These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $27 / hour
Services to be Provided: Dental Assistants furnished under this contract shall provide services under the clinical supervision of the Correctional Dental Director/Designee. Services may include but are not limited to the following:
- Monday-Thursday, 700am-530pm
- Assist the dentist chairside as needed for each and all dental procedures.
- Disinfect and sterilize all instruments, equipment and surfaces between patients.
- Procure supplies per DOC policy and requisition.
- Prepare the clinic and operatory for the delivery of dental treatment.
- Take radiographs of diagnostic quality.
- Perform daily housekeeping and maintenance of equipment requirements.
- Procure the dental and medical charts for all patients scheduled and emergencies.
- Take medical and dental history and performs accurate dental charting.
- Pour and trim clinically acceptable models.
- Observe all infection control rules, barrier techniques and proper disposal of sharps.
- Maintain inventory control.
- Prepare monthly reports and time sheets and submits them within the appropriate time period.
- Maintain a log of laboratory cases.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and chairside manner.
- Cooperation and communication with positive interaction with all staff is expected.
- Graduation from high school and completion of one academic year or longer in a dental assistant program approved by the ADA or one year on-the-job training as a dental assistant and qualified to take X-rays in the Client.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jessica Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.