Job Number: 23-13393
Pay Rate ($): 19.0
Health Advocates Network is seeking a Dedicated Aide to work at a Facility in Chillum, MD. This is a registry position with our company.
Pay Rate: $19 / hour
What the Dedicated Aide does
In coordination with Related Services, Behavior Department and Classroom staff, Dedicated Aides provide assistance as assigned to classroom staff in programming for a specific student. In addition, Dedicated Aides:
- Evaluate student progress.
- Provide written input on designated student as requested.
- Communicate with parents, Programs staff and non-Programs professionals in coordination with classroom staff and supervisor, when requested.
- Assist in recording and reporting behavior data for assigned student.
- Assist in assigned classrooms with individual, small and large group instruction as directed by and coordinated with teacher.
- Provide individualized instruction and supervision for student(s) on and off-campus in areas assigned by supervisor and teaching staff
- Assist teacher in daily organizational planning, as requested. Organizing classroom furniture and equipment.
- Supervise student(s) to ensure safety at all times, including bus duty, playground duty and off campus.
- Supervise classroom in absence of teacher when needed or instructed by supervisor.
- Implement individual and classroom behavior programs as coordinated with other staff.
- Assist in other general areas such as: medication administration, data collection, and other relevant tasks as assigned by teacher.
- High school diploma, required.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English), preferred
- Experience in special needs school environment, preferred.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may fax a copy of your most recent resume to 877-858-6263. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Rashida Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).