Job Number: 23937559
Pay Rate ($): 20.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to work at the state Psychiatric facilities in Columbia, South Carolina. This is a registry position in which working for Staff Today at the state facility.
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
- 1 st: shift
- 2 nd: shift
- 3 rd: shift
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- A valid and current CNA license issued by the State of South Carolina.
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. CNA must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Christian Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.