Job Number: 23139748
Pay Rate ($): 18.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to work at a facility in Concord, North Carolina. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $18 / hour
- 8-hour shifts on nights (3rd shift) in a sitter role, scheduling includes shifts on weekends and holidays.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Record patient information such as vital signs, weight and changes in medical history
- Update and maintain all client records
- Assist nurse in maintaining medical inventory
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Listed as a Certified Nursing Assistant with the North Carolina Board of Nursing with at least one (1) year of experience.
- With correctional, juvenile experience would be considered.
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- CPR card issued by the American Heart Association
- Must have up to date certification in the state of NC
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jessica Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.