Job Number: 23105521
Pay Rate ($): 20.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Certified Medication Aide to work at a Correctional Facility in Hominy, Oklahoma. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
- Performs direct nursing tasks including taking vital signs, assisting with activities of daily living and hygiene needs, and obtaining certain lab specimens.
- Taking vital signs, obtaining lab specimens, charting, escorting patients, assisting with activities of daily living, and ordering and receiving supplies.
- Charts observations and activities, reporting pertinent changes in the patient' s condition.
- Performs delegated or other specialized functions as educationally prepared.
- Escorts patients to and from various destinations.
- Assists in maintaining and providing a clean, safe environment.
- Orders, receives and stores supplies and performs basic clerical functions.
- Participates in follow-up activities and tracking clients, schedules appointments and performs other related tasks.
- Provides case finding and recruitment of at-risk persons for comprehensive health services.
- Current certification in good standing by the Oklahoma State Department of Health as a (CMA) Certified Medication Aide.
- Ability to administer insulin is preferred but not required.
If interested in this position, please apply through this job post. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jessica Monday-Friday (8: 30 AM-5: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.