Job Number: 23105523
Pay Rate ($): 0.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Certified Medication Aide to work at a Correctional Facility in Hominy, Oklahoma. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
36hrs Travel Package
Weekly Gross Pay = $360
Local Hourly Rate (Taxable) = $10
Weekly Travel Stipend Non-Taxed- goes to the net pay = $378
Total Weekly ($378 is not taxed)= $738
Feels like per hour = $20.5
$738 div 36 hours = $20.5
- Performs direct nursing tasks including taking vital signs, assisting with activities of daily living and hygiene needs, and obtaining certain lab specimens.
- Taking vital signs, obtaining lab specimens, charting, escorting patients, assisting with activities of daily living, and ordering and receiving supplies.
- Charts observations and activities, reporting pertinent changes in the patient' s condition.
- Performs delegated or other specialized functions as educationally prepared.
- Escorts patients to and from various destinations.
- Assists in maintaining and providing a clean, safe environment.
- Orders, receives and stores supplies and performs basic clerical functions.
- Participates in follow-up activities and tracking clients, schedules appointments and performs other related tasks.
- Provides case finding and recruitment of at-risk persons for comprehensive health services.
- Current certification in good standing by the Oklahoma State Department of Health as a (CMA) Certified Medication Aide.
- Ability to administer insulin is preferred but not required.
- Qualified for travel rate if permanent residence is 50+ miles away
If interested in this position, please apply through this job post. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jasmine Monday-Friday (8: 30 AM-5: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.