Job Number: 23105370
Pay Rate ($): 18.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to work at a Correctional Facility in Raleigh, North Carolina. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $18 / hour
- 12 hour days 6am-6: 30pm (x2)
- 5-10: 30pm (x1)
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Record patient information such as vital signs, weight and changes in medical history
- Update and maintain all client records
- Assist nurse in maintaining medical inventory
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- ( Infections disease office / Covid and Flu vaccines )
- At least one year (12 months) of previous working experience as a Certified Medical Assistant
- Must have up to date certification in the state of North Carolina
- CPR card issued by the American Heart Association
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- DPS Experience a plus, however not a requirement, we cannot hire new graduate nurse s, as we need nurses who are experienced and require minimum orientation ASAP.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jessica Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.