Job Number: 23-13451
Pay Rate ($): 37.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Behavioral Health Professional I to work at a facility in Canon City, Colorado. These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $37 - $44 / hour
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Full-time within M-F (4/10s or 5/8s)
- The schedule can be adjusted within reason.
- Provides mental health services to inmates under the supervision of licensed mental health professionals and in compliance with mental health guidelines;
- Participate in mental health treatment services and special unit management;
- Provide input into mental health assessments, participate in recreation groups, in-reach, psychiatric and tele-health sessions;
- Assist in daily management and monitor assigned inmates with mental illness;
- Schedule and facilitate mental health appointments
- Participate as a member of an interdisciplinary clinical team which provides mental health treatment for inmates with mental illness;
- Provide input needed for treatment and management planning to include observations of inmate behaviors, problems, symptoms and response to treatment interventions;
- Inform inmates regarding mental healthcare supervision and treatment;
- Listen to inmate concerns and provide counseling and direction;
- Communicate regarding complaints, problems, incidents and inmate behavioral management issues;
- Respond to complaints, problems, actions, or behaviors within scope of practice;
- Document both handwritten and electronically in an accurate and timely manner to maintain inmate mental health records under the supervision of a work leader.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Isaiah Monday-Friday.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities required
- Candidates must have one of the following licenses to be eligible: Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Candidate, Licensed Addictions Counselor, Certified Addictions Counselor II or III