Job Number: 23-13440
Pay Rate ($): 37.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Behavioral Health Clinician to work at a facility in Sterling, Colorado. These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $37 - $44 / hour
- Full-time 4/10s
- Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday
- Assist in the assessment, planning, arranging, and implementing of psychosocial programs.
- Counsel patients and interpret to professional and Client groups the special psychosocial needs of patients by identifying psychosocial disorders.
- Conduct surveys and studies relating to psychosocial status and patterns of population groups as directed.
- Review and evaluate recent psychosocial health research and interpret it to professionals and patients.
- Coordinate with clinical, health education, community health and other staff members in the provision of services to patients. Provide referrals for services needed.
- Coordinate with other organizational entities involved in psychosocial and mental health services.
- Provide community service information as an outreach worker as required.
- Conduct health related educational presentations to both adults and teens in school and clinical settings.
- Assume other responsibilities as directed.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Isaiah Monday-Friday.
- Minimum 1-year previous working experience as a Behavioral Health Clinician
- Candidates must have one of the following licenses to be eligible: Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Candidate, Licensed Addictions Counselor, Certified Addictions Counselor II or III