Job Number: 22833489
Pay Rate ($): 37.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is seeking a Associate Social Worker to work at a facility in Chico, California. This is a registry position with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $37 / hour
- Monday thru Friday, 8am – 5 pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides brief behavioral health interventions for patients during their medical/dental/nutrition/pharmacy visit
- Provides behavioral health support to patients involved in the MAT program
- Collaborates with specialty behavioral health/ Alcohol and Drug Services, to ensure streamlined referrals and open communication with the specialty behavioral health/ADS providers; provide warm handoffs to county ADS/MH when appropriate
- Provides consultation to appropriate clinic staff and providers on behavioral health issues of patients
- Guides and assist clinic staff in making CPS reports or contacting law enforcement as needed
- Provides crisis intervention, follow-up visits, and appropriate referrals to other agencies in the community as needed; advocate on behalf of the patient to obtain services as necessary
- Facilitates behavioral health groups and group medical visits
- Provides education and support to patients and their families to encourage compliance with medical and behavioral regimes
- Develops strong working relationships with patients, and reach out to patients who are non-adherent or disengaged
- Helps manage/maintain database of patients receiving Suboxone/Vivitrol treatment
- Catalogues and maintains up-to-date information on addiction/Mental Health/community resources
- Documents patient visits and related information into the electronic medical record, in a timely and thorough manner
- Develops and present trainings, in-services, and updates to providers and staff on behavioral health topics
- Performs other duties as assigned
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Jesus Monday-Friday.
- Master' s Degree in Social Work from an accredited school of social work.
- Valid and current license issued within CA” OR " In the process of obtaining licensure for the state of California (must possess intern number before applying).
- Must possess associate number and registered for the state of California
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.