Job Number: 23-10081
Pay Rate ($): 94.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner to work at a Correctional Facility in Walla Walla, Washington. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $94 / hour
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- 4 Days a week / 10-hour Shift (Mon- Thurs from 7 or 730 AM)
- Help with all aspects of patient care, including diagnosis, treatments and consultations.
- May work in both inpatient and outpatient situations
- Perform independently or as part of a treatment team
- Perform task of educating patients about preventative care and prescribed treatments
- May conduct physicals, order tests and serve as a patient' s primary healthcare provider
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Brenda Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
- Minimum 1-year previous working experience as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- CPR card issued by the American Heart Association
- Must have up to date certification in the state of WA