Job Number: 23-13450
Pay Rate ($): 22.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Advanced Certified Medication Aide to work at a facility in Sulphur, OK. These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $22 / hour
- 6: 00 AM –2: 30 PM
- 2: 00 PM –10: 30 PM
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Record patient information such as vital signs, weight and changes in medical history
- Update and maintain all client records
- Assist nurse in maintaining medical inventory
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- At least one year (12 months) of previous working experience as a Advanced Certified Medication Aide
- Must have up to date certification in the state of OK
- CPR card issued by the American Heart Association
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Have knowledge of the English language in order to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;of public health services available to the community;of record keeping;of the techniques of interviewing, of basic nursing practices and techniques;of basic methods of sanitation and personal hygiene;of medical terminology;and of planning and organizing work assignments.
- Ability is required to record observations and activities, to follow oral and written directions;to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others;to apply basic nursing techniques;to monitor and direct the work of others;and to judge a situation accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
- Have three years of experience in providing patient care;current certification in good standing by the Oklahoma Department of Health as a (CNA) Certified Nursing Aide and certification as a (CMA-A) Certified Medication Aide Advanced by the Oklahoma State Department of Health
The functions performed in this job family will vary by level, unit and organization, but may include the following:
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jakie Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
- Performs direct nursing tasks including taking vital signs, assisting with activities of daily living and hygiene needs, and obtaining certain lab specimens.
- Charts observations and activities, reporting pertinent changes in the patient's condition.
- Performs delegated or other specialized functions as educationally prepared.
- Escorts patients to and from various destinations.
- Assists in maintaining and providing a clean, safe environment.
- Orders, receives and stores supplies and performs basic clerical functions.
- Participates in follow-up activities and tracking clients, schedules appointments and performs other related tasks.
- Provides case finding and recruitment of at-risk persons for comprehensive health services.