Job Number: 23-13972
Pay Rate ($): 18.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Administrative Assistant to work at a facility in Albany, New York. These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $18 / hour
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle telephone calls and visitors to the office and respond to questions when necessary.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and travel when necessary.
- Maintain office filing systems (including electronic).
- Coordinate information flow by acting as the liaison among PMC staff, other DOH employees and the public.
- Operate equipment, which requires skilled use of keyboard and knowledge of Microsoft and other software to produce correspondence, reports and other agency documents.
- Scanning and saving in electronic format.
- Data entry into Microsoft Access, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents.
- Other duties as required.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office;may include Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and Power Point.
- Experience answering Phones in a professional manner.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks within a given day.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience with the professional medical conduct process.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may fax a copy of your most recent resume to 877-858-623. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Alondra (Monday-Friday 8: 30 AM-5: 00 PM PST).