Job Number: 23074147
Pay Rate ($): 20.0
Staff Today Inc. Is currently seeking Accounts Payable Specialist to work at a Facility in Fort Worth, TX. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
1) Job Purpose
- Monday thru Friday from 8am until 5pm.
To support the Accounting Department and the Accounts Payable Team with Accounts Payable payments (including check printing, creating EFT files, and credit card payments), Provide Backup to the AP Manager in the event of their (including manual invoice entry, void and purging payment activity, and creating credit memos), Process MSO EOB' s and payments, review and research of Accounts Payable documents, and the processing of Accounts Payable transactions.
A segregation of duty is necessary to ensure a clear checks and balance within the Accounts Payable Department and therefore, this position will exclude maintaining or updating vendor profiles including bank changes and activity.
2) Essential Functions
1) Approving and creating invoices, check request, and expense request within the Purchasing System.
2) Completing all payment related activity for the Account Payable Department.
3) Accounts Payable Manager alternate for approvals in the Purchasing System.
4) Accurate and correct data entry within the Accounts Payable and Purchasing Software.
5) Match purchase order receipts accurately to invoices and process for payment.
6) Compile all supporting documentation for vendor payments
7) Upload payment documentation and backup in the appropriate folder each time payment is made
8) Process MSO EOB' s weekly
9) Create MSO payments weekly.
10) Process and Scan Invoices into the appropriate Folders
11) Assist A/P Manager with monthly duties and special projects.
12) Monthly Review of the Accounts Payable bank statement for missed invoices based on the credit card activity.
13) Reach out to agency staff and vendors for invoices
14) Reach out to agency staff to get receipt information in order to process invoices for payments
15) Void needed checks for reprocessing
16) Manually Input invoices if needed
17) Create Credit Memo' s when needed on vendor invoices.
18) Work with agency departments to provide payment and invoice backup when requested to support billing and audit requests.
19) Develop working relationship with Accounts Payable vendors and internal staff to facilitate the timely resolution of disputed payables.
20) Attend scheduled staff meetings
21) May assist with other responsibilities in the absence of relevant personnel.
22) Identify and implement cost savings ideas.
23) Performance standards are performed as applicable with MHMR' s We CARE values " We Connect People in Our Community. We Provide Access to Services. We Link People to Resources. We Empower People.”
24) Perform other job duties or responsibilities as requested or assigned.
3) Knowledge of Laws, Regulations, Policies/Procedures, Skills, and Abilities
1) MHMRTC Operating Procedures.
2) Proficient computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
3) Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
4) Ability to work independently on difficult or complex tasks and keep accurate records.
5) Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
6) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7) Excellent organizational skills.
8) Ability to work under stress and maintain a pleasant interaction with others.
9) Ability to work with minimal supervision.
10) Ability to prioritize needs.
11) Ability to write clearly and concisely in a businesslike manner when responding to various emails and communications within and outside the department.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jessica Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.