Health Advocates Network is seeking a ABA Therapist to work at a Facility in Rosenberg, TX. This is a registry position with our company.
Pay Rate: $22 - $25 / hour
We are committed to providing high-quality and inclusive therapy services to individuals with behavioral and developmental disorders. We believe in the importance of applying an equity lens to our work, ensuring that all individuals, regardless of their background or identity, have access to the support they need to thrive. We are seeking a skilled and compassionate ABA Therapist with a strong focus on equity to join our team.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify the behavioral and developmental needs of clients from diverse backgrounds, taking into account their unique experiences and identities.
- Develop individualized treatment plans that are culturally responsive and considerate of the specific needs and goals of each client.
- Implement evidence-based behavioral interventions and strategies that promote equity and address the unique challenges faced by individuals from marginalized communities.
- Collaborate with clients, their families, and other professionals to ensure that therapy goals and interventions align with the client's cultural background, values, and identity.
- Provide one-on-one therapy sessions that are inclusive, respectful, and affirming of the client's identity and lived experiences.
- Collect data on client progress and behavior, ensuring that data collection methods are unbiased and culturally appropriate.
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of interventions and modify treatment plans as necessary to meet the changing needs of clients, taking into account their unique circumstances.
- Advocate for the rights and inclusion of individuals with behavioral and developmental disorders, promoting equity and social justice in all aspects of therapy.
- Stay updated on the latest research and best practices in the field of applied behavior analysis, with a focus on cultural competence, equity, and social justice.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, or a related field.
- Certification as a Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCABA) or willingness to obtain certification within a specified timeframe.
- Experience working with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds and understanding of cultural competence in therapy.
- Strong knowledge of applied behavior analysis principles and techniques, with an emphasis on cultural sensitivity, equity, and social justice.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with clients and their families.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team, collaborating with other professionals to provide comprehensive and equitable care.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and staying informed about advancements in the field of applied behavior analysis and cultural competence.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may fax a copy of your most recent resume to 877-858-6263. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Rashida Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).